Saturday, September 20, 2008

Welcome


Hello family(Both biological and spiritual)!

I have been guilt-ridden for the past three years at my feeble attempts to keep ya'll up-to-date, especially since so many live afar. It's really not that we don't love you, it just seems that the responsibility fall on me. As you know my tendency is toward high distractability towards the URGENT rather than the IMPORTANT. Please forgive me.

Now that life has slowed down (somewhat) I'm hoping this blog will help keep everyone up to date and electronically present in our lives.

Please bear with us as we figure out the ins and outs of blogging. I can type with the best of them, but I lack at making stuff eye-appealing... HTML scares me! Maybe my handy Photo-Shop Queen mom can help? I may have to make an appointment she's so busy!

I hope to post at least once a week... I hope. I'm notorious for setting lofty goals. We love and miss you all!

No comments: