Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm trying!

I want to stick to my promise to update weekly. I was struck down Friday by a massive cold of some sort. It's Sunday afternoon and I'm frumpled up on the couch surround with boxes of tissues.
Eldest had the same thing earlier this week... and I've heard STREP is going around. YIKES! I'm get terribly nauseous on antibiotics so I'm hoping this passes.... SOON!

So on to non-germ infestation news...
Hopefully most of you know that Husband is applying to fellowships ACROSS THE COUNTRY!
The applications were mailed Friday. There were fellowships in every state so we really had fun playing the "Where would it be really fun to live?" game.
Here are the finalists, in no particular order:

  • Little Rock, AR - St. Vincent and Baptist
  • NW Arkansas- Springdale and Bentonville
  • North Carolina- Moses Cone System
  • Houston, TX-
  • Dallas, TX-
  • Utah- Intermountain Health Care
  • Colorado
  • Omaha, Nebraska- Jake SO did not clear this one!!
  • Boise, Idaho- This one, was not on my list either!


So there you go! We may be moving farther or closer to you depending on where you are. We are truly torn over the timeline and many choices to be made over the next few months. In addition, Little Rock has really became our home- it will be sad if we leave the place we met, married, raised Eldest, became adults, made friends, moved around 4 times... ect.

Please pray that we will have peace and God will open only the doors we should pass through.

Eldest is up from her nap! Maybe I'll talk to you mid-week.



Leave a comment:
What do you think?
What locale do you think is the best fit for us?
(I'm telling you, I don't think I'm a Nebraskan)
Why?

No comments: